Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

great

if found out about diskowarp through your Less than three video (also awesome). After seeing your art on the cover on itunes, i thought there might be a video. This one is just as well drawn and animated as the other, and the style fits in well with the music. I also enjoy the cheesy puns in the lyrics.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire

extreme!

this is one of the funniest flashes i've seen in a while, i especially like how you explode from a tree into a burning person, and the cheery music in the background when you're hiding. The way the tree moves is also kind of funny.

Orange Rain Orange Rain

I generally don't like trance music on Newgrounds because it generally sucks, but this... this is really good. I like the synthesizers that sound like voices. If I heard this used in tranceportal (a podcast) i would not be surprised, as this sound goddamned proffessional. either you have 10,000 dollars worth of equipment, or you really know how to put together a trance track. You have a future in music.

Rig - 3:34 Rig - 3:34

hmmm

i get the reference, but the song doesn't really work unless played live because the sound is supposed to be created by the uneasiness of the audience. 3.03 stars my ass

Rig responds:

Then you'll LOVE the orchestral remix. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJagb 7hL0E

The Fearless The Fearless

hmm...

drums are good. the guitar synth thing is kindof unclear and sounds like just noise in some parts. The first melodic instrument that comes in is good. nice work on the melody. It could use an actual ending and some sort of B part not enough diversity or direction